150 Dow Highway Route 236 Eliot, ME 03903 ( PH: 207-703-0266 )
Donations are gratefully accepted during business hours.
Email Us - email@example.com
Full Circle Community Thrift Store
Supporting Local People Living with Cancer
501(c) 3 non-profit
Packing materials (Bubble wrap and plain paper)
Guidelines for Donations:
1. Furniture - functional and without stains, tears or unpleasant odors.
2. House wares - Dishware, pots and pans, utensils, small appliances, candles, office supplies, etc.
3. Domestics - linens, blankets, curtains, etc.
4. Clothing- womenís, menís and children and accessories
6. Books, CD, VHS, puzzles, etc.
WE CANNOT ACCEPT (due to cost and liability):
1. Infant furniture, car seats or strollers
2. Stuffed animals and toys
3. Sofa Beds or Recliner Chairs
4. Large appliances, exercise equipment, microwaves, console stereos or televisions.
4. Computer monitors, towers or printers
5. Mattresses and Box Springs
6. Large Metal Desks
Full Circle Community Thrift Store is a non-profit that fulfills its mission by helping individuals or families living with cancer. Almost every ones life has been touched by cancer and although research on this disease has made great strides, individuals and families living with cancer often find themselves struggling to maintain their homes and provide for themselves and their families. FCCTS offers monetary aid to help ease the burden of living expenses, including but not limited to housing expenses, heat and utility bills, food and transportation costs. Our goal is to help alleviate the stresses of daily financial obligations during this time by providing financial assistance to those in need.
Thank you for your donations. Pick up is available - Please call 207-703-0266
Copyright www.Fullcirclethriftstore.com 2009, All rights reserved. Website designer www.Buildinganewwebsite.com